The New Starr by Hush

Featuring
HUSH SKINS


Dear Second Life,

Blogging and photography are my passion in Second Life. 
I have a very strict rule when it comes to my blog that I always follow. 
If the pictures I take for a post don't satisfy me to the point of making me smile, I won't use them. 
I will retake them as many times as necessary until I am completely satisfied.
I either present the best to my abilities or I will refrain from posting a mediocre post 

with pictures  that say nothing. 
I won't insult my passion by presenting a piece that is done in a hurry and with no true meaning to it. 
I don't like my pictures to be just quick takes, lousily edited and with no real appeal to the eye.
Unfortunately, since I have fallen ill, I haven't been able to do my work 
to the satisfaction that I have set for myself.
For the first time I have to break my own rule in order to avoid getting behind with my work.
I will have to settle for the best I can do under my condition. 

Hopefully soon I'll be back on my feet 100%  healthy and ready to take this blog like a storm 
and produce the quality of articles and photos you all deserve.

~ Lori Novo ~

NEW
from
HUSH

STARR SKIN
by
Hush Darkrose

Comes in
BERRY
CHARCOAL
NIGHT
WINTERGREEN

Each Skin Includes
6 SkinTones
(Sugar ~ Vanilla ~ Cream ~ Honey ~ Cocoa ~ Caramel)
✿ 3 Brow Options
(MB) MedBrow ~ (LB) LightBrow ~ (DB) DarkBrow
✿ Cleavage and (NC) No Cleavage Option
✿ Modifiable Shape


InWorld Store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/HUSH/128/167/26
MarketPlace
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/96030
Blog
http://hushskins.com/
Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/groups/hushskins



My 
JACQUELINE FLEXI DRESS & ACCESSORIES
in Purple
Includes Beret, Earrings and Gloves
(L$35)
comes from
ADONESS
Also available in Red, Pink and Green
and can be found at the
CHRISTMAS MARKET 2013
(From December 18 - December 31)


*** A Holiday MarkePlace Where Nothing Goes Over L$50 ***



CREDITS:
Hair ~ (No Longer Available) ~ W&Y
Eyes ~ Ardent * Industrial (Large) ~ IKON Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment