Heartsdale Jewellery: Legacy of Wales

 know this love is passing time passing through like liquid...




"I love the time and in between
the calm inside me
in the space where I can breathe
I believe there is a
distance I have wandered
to touch upon the years of
reaching out and reaching in
holding out holding in
I believe
this is heaven to no one else but me
and I'll defend it as long as I can be
left here to linger in silence
if I choose to
would you try to understand
I know this love is passing time
passing through like liquid
I am drunk in my desire...
but I love the way you smile at me
I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near...
I believe..."

▒▒▒▒▒▒

Wearing
The Legacy of Wales Set
by Heartsdale Jewellery

This necklace & earrings (diamonds and pearls) set 
is based on a real-life set owned by Diana, Princess of Wales.

Heartsdale Jewellery In-World / MarketPlace / Flickr Fan / Flickr
 Saatachi Art / Vimeo / YouTube / Deviant Art / Tumblr


Credits
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Lashes ~ Chunky  (Catwa) ~ kosmetik 
Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
Hair ~ Cinderella Wig (Blonds) ~ Tableau Vivant
Headpiece ~ Philadelphus (white) ~ Lode @ Shiny Shabby (ends June 15 / gallery)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
AnaLutetia Avatar Opt2 Whiter

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

2 comments: