CHAIN: Velvety Gacha

I'd rather be by your side...




I am in love and I am lost
But I'd rather be
Broken than empty
Oh, I'd rather be
Shattered than hollow
Oh, I'd rather be
By your side.

Now I am tired but resolute
That I'd rather be
Striving than settled
Oh, I'd rather be
Moving than static
Oh, I'd rather be
By your side...


Wearing
Velvety Dress - Choker - Earrings
from the Velvety Gacha by Chain

Includes 2 Rares, 14 commons and special prize every 15 pulls (earrings with HUD). 
Dress works with Maitreya Lara Body (lace part can be hidden). 
Chokers are unrigged and resizable (comes with HUD for metal details). 
Please, try demo first!

CHAIN In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Kim ~ Sintiklia
Eye Makeup ~ Smoky Eyeshadow ~ Arte
Pose ~ Sensual 12 ~ evoLove
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment