InsomNia: Sensual

Such a moment that my true body lives...




“Then at certain moments 
I remember one of his words 
and I suddenly feel the sensual woman flaring up, 
as if violently caressed. 
I say the word to myself, with joy. 
It is at such a moment that my true body lives.”
-Anais Nin


Wearing
Sensual Robe by InsomNia

Only for Maitreya & Slink Physique / Single Colors Pack Available
Fatpack Version Includes 3 Extra Bonus Styles / Alpha Masking Added
Try free MarketPlace Demo First (Here)

InsomNia In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Official ● Blog ● FaceBook

Credits
Hair & Base ~ Cinderella ~ Tableau Vivant
Lingerie ~ Rachel Laced Lingerie ~ Phenix
Necklace ~ Angel Backdrop (showing just front part) ~ Supernatural
Ring ~ Papillion Palm Ring ~  Chop Zuey @ 68Main Event (ends Sep. 31)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Phototools Hospital 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment