Meva @ Cosmopolitan Room

I'mma let it burn (Ah-wooo) ...




“Closer
Even when your hand
Already lies in mine
Get closer.

My heart
Skips a beat
Every time our eyes meet
Just for a second

Deep sound 
Your voice 
Echoes your every word 
Under my skin

Devil 
Or God I pray
You’re my religion
In you I trust

Burning
You are my Fire
My Air, my Earth and Water
You’re my 5th element.” 
-Veronika Jensen


Wearing
Thalia Dress & Belt
by Meva for Cosmopolitan Room
(ends Oct. 7  / gallery)

Each Dress Includes:4 Belt Colors (Black Silver / Black Gold - Brown Silver / Brown Gold) 
Mesh body compatible / 8 Options Available / Demo Available

TAXI

Meva In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan

Credits
Hair ~ Tori (July VIP Group Gift) ~ Truth
Hat ~ Penny Gacha (Gold Brown) ~ Meva
Flowers ~ Winter Clematis ~ Naminoke
Jewelry ~ Ahlam (peach) ~ Cazimi
Ring ~ Skyline Bento Rings (View Here) ~ Meva  @ Industrie Event (ends Oct. 23 / Gallery)
Grey Wolf ~ JJAN
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
WLS: Hospital Light 01

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment