Zibska @ 68MAIN Event (November Edition)

“One more kiss” You say… “before I have to go”



You entered my sleepless night
As you lay still, inside me
Covering me with soft moonlight 
And the warmth of you
Allowing my release before bed
Pleases you so 
A single kiss to my forehead 
And whispers of sweet sleep
“One more kiss” You say… “before I have to go”
-©kღ2016


68 MAIN
A NEW Monthly Retail Event 
Runs from the 9th to the 31st. of each month

Wearing
Belen Jewelry Set
by Zibska

Necklace & Earrings / Color Change via HUD
30 Colors for Main / Accent 1 / Accent 2
Re-size & Script Delete / Copy-Mod

68Main ● Flickr

Credits
Hair ~ Full of Grace ~ Exile
●Eye Makeup ~ Ocean Sunset (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
●Lips ~ Velvet Lipstick (Catwa) ~ alaskametro
Headpiece ~ Susanne Set (Antique) ~ Bauahus Movement
●Gown *NEW ~ Queen Gown (View Here) ~ Virtual Diva
Rose ~ Rose Bloom (berry) Gacha ~ ASO!
Back Piece ~ Mystical Wings * Roses  (Pink) Gacha ~ Giz Seorn (GizzA Creations)
●Pose *NEW ~ Male Model 2 ~ ProPose  @ 68Main (ends Nov. 31)
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment